Official Hotel Benefits
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel is an official hotel of Tokyo Disney Resort®.
It is conveniently located within the Tokyo Disney Resort.
As one of the official hotels of the Tokyo Disney Resort, we offer our guests various exclusive benefits.
Tokyo Disney Resort® Welcome Center
[Operating Hours] 8:00 - 15:00
The Welcome Center is located immediately on your left as you exit the gates of JR Maihama Station. There is a service counter for Disney hotels on the second floor and the same for Tokyo Disney Resort official hotels on the first floor.
The Tokyo Disney Resort® Welcome Center provides various services to guests staying at any of the Disney hotels or official hotels.
* Guests can obtain information about the facilities of Tokyo Disney Resort and pick up vacation package kits at the Tokyo Disney Resort® Ticket Center located inside the Ikspiari shopping mall. The Tokyo Disney Resort® Welcome Center only extends various services to guests staying at one of the Disney hotels or official hotels.
The service counter for Tokyo Disney Resort official hotels on the first floor provides the following services.
- Hotel Check-in
Guests returning to the hotel after 5 p.m. can pick up their room key here.
- Park Ticket Sales
You can purchase park tickets for both Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea® and also exchange travel agent vouchers for park tickets (if you have a reservation voucher, you do not need to exchange it for a ticket—simply present it at the park entrance).
- Baggage Delivery Service
You can leave your bags here while visiting the park. Your bags will be delivered to the hotel.
- Station Delivery Service (fees apply)
After checking out and dropping off your bags at the hotel, your bags will be delivered to the first floor of the Welcome Center for pick-up later.
(Hours / 7:00 - 12:30 *The time you can collect your bags will depend on the time you drop them off at the hotel.)
|Delivery Fee (tax incl.)|
|Number of luggage||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Price||500 JYP||850 JYP||1,200 JYP||1,550 JYP||1,900 JYP||2,400 JYP||2,750 JYP|
|If your bags are dropped off before 9 a.m.||13:00 - 19:00|
|If your bags are dropped off between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.||14:00 - 19:00|
|If your bags are dropped off between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.||15:30 - 19:00|
* Please be aware that your bags will be returned to the hotel after 7 p.m.
Park Ticket Sales at Hotel
You can purchase park tickets for both Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea® and also exchange travel agent vouchers for park tickets (if you have a reservation voucher, you do not need to exchange it for a ticket—simply present it at the park entrance). We also provide up-to-date information about Tokyo Disney Resort®
[Ticketing Times] 6:00 - 21:00
- * Times are subject to change.
- * The peak busy time period is between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Guaranteed Park Admission
Hotel guests are guaranteed entry to either Tokyo Disneyland® or Tokyo DisneySea® if they carry a hotel guest card even when park admission is restricted due to peak visitor numbers.
- * The issuance of hotel guest cards is limited to days when park admission is restricted.
- * Blockout dates apply to annual passports purchased after March 1, 2018. Even guests with an annual passport staying at an official hotel will not be able to enter the park on these blockout dates.
You can gain entry to the park if you separately purchase a 1-day passport.
Convenient Shuttle Bus
Guests can ride the Disney Resort Cruiser (free shuttle bus) that links the hotel with Bayside Station on the Disney Resort Line (monorail).
- * Please note that you may not always be able to ride the same bus pictured here.
A bus also runs between Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel and JR Maihama Station.
Please see here for more details.
Resting at Hotel
Guests can obtain a re-entry stamp when leaving the park if they wish to eat or rest at the hotel.
* You will need your park ticket when re-entering the park.
Shopping at Hotel
You can find plenty of Disney character products for sale at the hotel shop Disney Fantasy.
[Operating Hours] 8:00～21:00
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays / 8:00 - 22:00)
Home Delivery Service
At the hotel's home delivery counter, guests can send home souvenirs and any other items.
Or why not send some souvenirs to family members?
Disney Resort Cruiser delivery boxes—available only from Tokyo Disney Resort® official hotels—are also sold here.