A relaxing space for unwinding and soothing both mind and body after
a fun-filled day. As well as treatment services, the bathing facilities for women
also feature a mist sauna and a jacuzzi.
These facilities are only for hotel guests (pay facilities).
You are only to go inside the bathtub after you washed your body.
First, you should rinse your body with hot water. Washing beforehand
helps to keep the water in bathtub clean.
The rinsing and washing of your body with hot water also acclimatizes you to the actual temperature of the water of the bathtub. It is not advisable to jump into the water, please use discretion.
Please do not put the hand towel into the bathtub water. And remember, do not use any soap or shampoo or other skin cleansers in bathtub.
To keep the vitality and the lingering effects of the hot water, it is better not to wash your body, by shower or hot water directly, after leaving the bathtub.
17:00 - 25:00 (Last entry 24:30)
Male (large public bath, dry sauna, cold water bath)
Female (large public bath, mist sauna, jacuzzi, lounge)
Relaxation corner (treatment services)
Adults ( junior high school students and up ) / 2,000 yen
Children ( age 4 to elementary school age ) / 1,000 yen
* Guests must be at least age 4 to use facilities.
* Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to enter the facility.
* Children over elementary school age must use the men’s or women’s bath according to their gender.
* People who are obviously drunk or have extensive body tattoos are not allowed to the spa.
* Treatment services require additional charges for use.
* Fees exclude tax.
* Spa service hours are subject to change by season or day.